Scubapro Definition Women 5mm
The perfect solution for staying warm, relatively dry and extremely comfortable while diving in cold or temperate water environments, the Nova Scotia 7mm semi-dry is built with quality neoprene and incorporates SCUBAPRO’s Pure Design Concept. Featuring the snug fit of a wetsuit and some of the sealing elements of a drysuit, it offers the best of both worlds in thermal protection.
The new suit is built with the Body Map System, a manufacturing method that uses a 3D cut, special tailoring and material inserts to create a suit that fits the body like a glove, provides extra stretch where it’s needed most, and offers a level of warmth, comfort and durability well-suited to active temperate-water and warm-water divers.
Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H. regulations.
- Infrared (IR) fleece interior lining reflects body heat for extra thermal insulation and is extremely soft against the skin.
- La cremallera dorsal YKK en diagonal proporciona mayor durabilidad y sencillez de uso.
- Zippered seals at wrists and ankles plus a rear diagonal zipper block water entry, are comfortable and make the suit easy to put on and take off.
- Abrasion resistant fabric on shoulders and seat, along with elbow pads and kneepads, increase long-term durability.
- The DEFINITION 5MM is CE certified as a Class B dive suit — rated for water temperatures ranging from 50ºF (10ºC) to 64.5ºF (18ºC).
Colour: Black / Red
For PADI Recreational courses – https://tenerifedivingacademy.com
For PADI Professional courses – https://divemaster-internships.com
To contact our PADI Platinum Course Director – https://coursedirectortenerife.com