Scubapro EVERFLEX 5/4MM Men
Offering the same features and quality materials and construction as the Everflex 7/5mm, but with a thinner neoprene for increased stretch and freedom of movement, much more so than in previous versions of the suit, for when diving in more temperate water conditions. All 2016 Everflex steamers are assembled using an innovative solvent-free water-based glue, a 100 percent green process.
• Made from 100 percent Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, for durability and better health.
• Suit is assembled using a solvent-free water-based glue, a 100 percent green process.
• Multi-thickness panels deliver a superior combination of warmth and flexibility.
• Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
• Double blind-stitched outer seams are durable and watertight, and single blind-stitched inner seams are comfortable against bare skin.
• Diamond Span inner lining’s water-draining material enhances cold-water protection. For 2016, it is combined with a second lining for improved stretch, making donning and doffing that much easier.
• Diagonal back zipper offers increased long-term durability and ease of use
For PADI Recreational courses – https://tenerifedivingacademy.com
For PADI Professional courses – https://divemaster-internships.com
To contact our PADI Platinum Course Director – https://coursedirectortenerife.com