Scubapro Nova Scotia Men
The perfect solution for staying warm, relatively dry and extremely comfortable while diving in cold or temperate water environments, the Nova Scotia 7mm semi-dry is built with quality neoprene and incorporates SCUBAPRO’s Pure Design Concept. Featuring the snug fit of a wetsuit and some of the sealing elements of a drysuit, it offers the best of both worlds in thermal protection.
• Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility.
• Diamond Span water draining fleece interior insulates almost the entire suit and aids in quick drying between
• Ti-Zip MasterSeal® dry main zipper is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
• Ankles and wrists feature double seal zippered closures.
• I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
• Right thigh 3D pocket with hood attachment hook offers lots of room for carrying extra gear.
• Improved protective spine pad increases comfort during extended dives.
• Anti-abrasion Powertex material on shoulders, back, seat and knees delivers extra protection where it is needed most.
• Glued and blind-stitched seams block water entry.
• Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect seams and extend the suit’s working life.
• Suit comes with a 6.5/5/3mm hood.
• CE certified a Class A dive suit – rated for water temperatures ranging from 45ºF (7ºC) to 54ºF (12ºC).
For PADI Recreational courses – https://tenerifedivingacademy.com
For PADI Professional courses – https://divemaster-internships.com
To contact our PADI Platinum Course Director – https://coursedirectortenerife.com